- This event has passed.
Sustainable Tourism: Oxymoron or Opportunity?
March 28 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pmFREE
Join (W)right On Communications when the agency hosts a panel of tourism and travel leaders for “Sustainable Tourism: Oxymoron or Opportunity?” on Tuesday, March 28 at 4-5 p.m. PT. Guests have the option to either attend in person at the agency’s downtown San Diego office or join online.
• DESTINATIONS: Linsey Gallagher, CEO of Visit Napa Valley
• RESORTS: Todd Majcher, Senior Vice President of Lowe
• AIR TRAVEL: Tom Anderson, COO of Archer Aviation
• MEDIA: Mia Taylor, Award-winning travel journalist and contributor for TravelPulse and Parents
• MODERATOR: Julie Wright, President of (W)right On Communications
• How are consumers’ sustainability expectations shifting?
• Are the travel and tourism industries’ offerings keeping pace?
• How can these industries reduce their carbon footprints and preserve their environments?
• How do we communicate new behaviors and practices to industry stakeholders and guests?
• What new practices can we all put in place right now?
• Registration: 3:30-4 p.m.
• Panel: 4-5 p.m.
• Mixer: 5-6 p.m.
Be sure to sign up by March 27, and choose how you’d like to participate. Click here if you’d prefer to attend virtually, or email Emma Sidell — email@example.com — if you plan to come to the (W)right On Communications office at 402 W. Broadway, 29th Floor in downtown San Diego.