We invite you to join the International Association of Business Communicators (IABC), a worldwide network of communications professionals who are committed to the highest standards.
IABC offers many benefits to professionals, no matter where you are in your career:
– Connections to help you advance. Find mentors and tap into a global network of peers for answers to pressing questions through The Hub, a private online community for IABC members only.
– Tools to leverage for results. Access critical information when you need it, from an online library that includes award-winning case studies, webinars, podcasts and more.
– Content to keep informed. Stay current with Catalyst magazine articles and other content on critical industry topics delivered to your inbox each week.
– Learning to stay sharp. Keep growing with discounts on professional development through IABC Academy online courses, the IABC World Conference, the IABC Gold Quill Awards, and with chapter and regional events in your local area.
– Credentials to raise your profile. Get discounts on professional certification through the Global Communication Certification Council (GCCC).
For most members, the real value is in local chapter participation. Here are just a few of the benefits offered by your local Los Angeles Chapter (IABCLA):
– Local networking opportunities with leading communications professionals.
– Professional development events including our new online Learning Lounge series.
– Leadership opportunities: Check out our current volunteer opportunities or inquire about joining our board.
To learn more and join IABC, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.