IABC has launched the 2013 Gold Quill Awards with a number of enhancements that will make it easier for communication professionals to enter the program. Key changes in the 2013 Gold Quill Awards include:
- New divisions and more categories: The awards will present a broader offering with four divisions and 46 categories.
- Longer timeline: Entries will be accepted from October 2012 to March 2013, offering entrants an extra six weeks for submissions. The early-bird deadline for entries is Jan. 31, 2013, and the final deadline is March 5, 2013.
- Online submission of entries: This year’s program has an easy-to-understand online application.
- Expert evaluation: All entries will be evaluated by trained senior evaluators at one of five Blue Ribbon Panels across the world.
• More resources: Personal mentors, constructive critique, expert guides, the new score sheet, “how-to” webinars and a new website provide information and insights to help entrants prepare an award-winning entry.
Take a tour of the new program and let us know what you think!