The group went on to share many recommendations, including books, articles, websites, and podcasts. Here are a few to consider:
- Freakonomics podcast on making meetings less terrible
- Thrive Global – a website on well-being and success
- What Successful People do in Social Media by Carolyn Leach (IABCLA member)
- How to Write Short by Roy Peter Clark
- Book Bub – a daily email offer of fiction, nonfiction, classic e-books – priced at $1.99 or $2.99. Subscribe here.
What are you reading? What’s on your night table or in your tablet? What book/podcast/blog/website/
Our next Coffee Connection will be on October 12 at Andante, 7623 Beverly Boulevard in Los Angeles. Hosted by Rachel Mann, the discussion will focus on executive communications. Rachel will share insights and best practices when partnering with executives as we navigate through the challenges of an ever-changing and complex world. Click here to register.