Professional Development – Communications
- What skills are in demand, and which are losing importance?
- What do communicators need to stay relevant in light of the constantly-changing social media landscape?
- Which industries are growing?
- How can a communicator showcase their talents and stand out in today’s information overload world?
- What are long-term prospects for Communicators based in Los Angeles?
Whether you’re content in your role or looking for a change, Susan San Martin, leading executive recruiter specialized in Communications, will provide you with insights into where the profession is headed and what all communicators need to do to stay current.
Speaker: Susan San Martin, Principal, Plan B Communications, LLC, Executive Search and Consulting Services.
Susan San Martin has over 20 years of diversified communications and marketing experience with demonstrated success in addressing diverse internal and external organizational needs across a wide range of industries. She is a highly-regarded talent acquisition and executive recruiting professional with broad and deep experience in aligning client needs with candidate expertise. An enthusiastic, results-oriented leader and team member, she believes that two-way, comprehensive communication is the cornerstone for all successful relationships.
Most recently, Susan was a Vice President and Executive Recruiter with The Repovich-Reynolds Group, a retained executive recruiting firm, where she was a senior recruiter for mid- to senior-level communications and marketing searches. A sampling of the clients with whom she has partnered include: DaVita Inc., Dell Inc., Western Union, Inc., Lowe’s Companies, Inc., ProLogis, Cardinal Health, Inc., The Blackstone Group,and Watson Land Company, among many others.
Hosted by Ernst & Young