It’s not too early to register for Communicating change: The vital role of the business communicator.
Based on Managed Change™, a model that has been proven effective in all parts of the world, this course lays out the foundational principles and process of a well-managed change, and positions the communication element as a key component.
Learn how to
- identify the core change communication principles based on a proven change management model: Managed Change;
- position change communication in the change management process as a tool to prevent or reduce the risk of resistance; and
- demonstrate the use of change communication tools and templates to build a comprehensive communication strategy for changes of all size and impact.
The course includes
- The Managed Change e-lesson – a six-hour stand-alone course broken into weekly one-hour real-time online web sessions for review and discussion.
- An eight-hour facilitated face-to-face workshop, on March 26, in Atlanta, Georgia.
To find our more information or to register, visit IABC.com.